Should be enough for two persons.
- 12 lasagna noodle plates.
- 1 pack of soy hack.
- 1 onion.
- 4 tomatoes.
- 2 garlic cloves.
- Half liter béchamel
sauce. I use 'add powder to milk' packs to make the
- Half liter milk.
- 100g unripened cheese. Some added flavor is usually better
- 150g grated cheese. Old, new pick your favorite.
- Chop onions, garlic and slice tomatoes.
- Fry on pan onions and garlic.
- Turn pan really low heat and add soy hack, watch out that
stuff does not dry too much.
- Pour milk in to pot and heat it, be careful that it will
not burn to bottom.
- Add béchamel powder and unripened cheese to milk and
- Start layering. Goal is three layers topped with
béchamel sauce. On the bottom layer add one tee spoon of
water to make sure lasagna will not dry in oven.
- On top of last béchamel layer add grated
- Bake, uncovered, at 175 Celsius for 30 minutes.
- After baking leave for 15 to 45 minutes to room
temperature. Touching too early will burn your mouth and drive
you crazy because lasagna will stretch instead of cut.
- Lasagna noodles. Make each noodle wet under tap before
putting into oven tray.
- Onion, garlic, soy mixture. Spread evenly.
- Béchamel sauce. Spread evenly.
- Tomatoes (not on last layer).